Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kid Quotes

Funny kid stories from this week -

*Yesterday, I showed C and C the video of the space jumper guy. This afternoon, Cade started asking me for the funny space guy and I had no idea what he was talking about. A shirt with a funny guy? A book? I was clueless. I figured it out when he said, "I want the funny space guy that falls and breaks his record. He got a scratch and he broke his record." Apparently, your record is somewhere around your knee, just fyi.

*Last night, Chelsea and I were chatting before bed. Suddenly, out of the blue, she asked me if the Tooth Fairy was real or if it was your parents. Quickly thinking, I asked her what she thought. My super logical child said, "Well, fairies are only in fiction books. They are not in non-fiction books, so they must not be real. So it must be your parents." I was amazed at her reasoning and also a little sad that the magic is over. She hasn't even lost a tooth yet, aside from the one she had pulled. I was afraid she would be sad, but instead she thought it was super hilarious. "You mean your parents give you their OWN money?" So funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment