Sunday, July 28, 2013

Two Magical Days

We spent our last 2 days in Florida at Magic Kingdom with just our little family. To be honest, I really wasn't looking forward to it. We usually go in the off season, so crowds plus hot didn't sound so fun to me. :) But, we had the best (sweaty) time! I used the website Ridemax and I would highly recommend it! We never waited more than 15-20 minutes for anything, which helped everyone stay happy. Legoland was pretty strict with their height requirements, even on seemingly baby rides. Magic Kingdom was great because we could ride almost everything together as a family, or use rider swap for the few things that Logan couldn't ride.



Ready for the new Little Mermaid ride!


On our second day, we took a mid day nap break and returned to the park at dinner time. At that point, the crowds were down and we were able to last until the 11 pm Electric Lights Parade. Little man conked out, but the rest of us enjoyed it!
Our new favorite thing was Enchanted Tales with Belle. The kids each got to be a character and perform with Belle, and then have their picture taken with her at the end. It was so precious!!! 

Such a fun week, then off to Texas!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about Ridemax! My parents and brothers' family are planning a trip to Disneyland in a "peak time" coming up...and I'm like you...I wasn't super excited about lines!!! BUT, I'll check into ridemax and hopefully that will help us out!! :)

    ReplyDelete