Saturday, September 18, 2010

Do the Math

Our departure date is rapidly approaching! Tonight, I realized that I have been so focused on what to ship/what to store that I haven't given any thought to what we will actually pack to take on the plane. So, I made a chart for each of us of what will go in our carry on and what will go in our checked luggage. I researched what the airline allowed in regards to luggage and learned that each person can have 2 checked bags plus 2 carry ons plus a personal item/stroller. We aren't known for packing light, so I am fairly confident we will take advantage of those allowances. However, when I add everything up that equals 8 checked bags, 8 carry ons, 2 personal items, 2 strollers, 2 car seats, 2 cats, and 2 kids. Anyone want to come with us to carry our luggage?

No comments:

Post a Comment