Friday, January 27, 2012

A Whole Lot of Nothing

 So, the blog has been quiet as of late. Cade has been sick on and off since we got back to Budapest, first with an ear infection and then with upper respiratory junk. That means I have been home. A lot. Doing a lot of nothing except cuddling with my sweet boy who just wants to "snuggle mama." That is quite possibly my favorite phrase of his.

Yesterday, I needed a little extra entertainment so I let Chelsea skip school and stay home and play with us. While she was here, she practiced for her future cosmetology career and used her brother as her model. He was a willing participant, contrary to the picture.
Mom, why do you let her do these things to me?
We also made the "melt your broken crayons" project off of Pinterest. It was a fun and easy way to make rainbow crayons.

This weekend, we are taking a quick trip to Slovakia. So hopefully more exciting things on the blog soon!





1 comment:

  1. So funny, this blog title sums up our past few weeks. =) Can't wait to see Bratslavia pics!

    ReplyDelete