Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And They're Off!

Last weekend we packed up the bikes and took a trip to the traffic park. For my Budapest friends, it is in city park right next to the Transportation Museum. 
The sign has seen better days, but it is a map of the park. The park is a giant bike path for kids. It is full of Hungarian traffic signs, including a stop light, railroad crossing, and a roundabout. 
So cute and perfect for the kids!
It is fairly large and not something I could have done by myself with all the kids. Larry chased Chelsea and I kept up with Cade while pushing the stroller. Everyone got a workout!
 Big sis leads the way, but quickly leaves Cade behind. She was flying!

Chelsea takes on the roundabout.
 Logans usual pose.

Another fun day for all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I want to do this now! Looks like the kiddos enjoyed (and Logan got a good nap).

    ReplyDelete