Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving...we had it. We were thankful. We have SO much to be thankful for.
 Unfortunately, I have no pictures of our actual Thanksgiving celebration. We had a fun night celebrating with about 30 people at our house. In the midst of the fun chaos, i never took a picture. Oh well. I did get pictures leading up the the event, so I will share those.
It is not easy to find whole turkeys in Budapest. Last year, we found some small frozen turkeys, but I couldn't find them this year. We got brave and ordered turkeys from a butcher.  
This big guy learned to climb the stairs for Thanksgiving. 

Logan and I visited Cade at school for his Thanksgiving feast. So cute!
So thankful for all the little hands and feet in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment