Sunday, May 26, 2013

Marvelous May

Finally, in the month of May, the weather here has been great and we have spent lots of time outside. Logan is the newest passenger in the Barbie car and he loves it. Cade is our newest wild driver and he loves it. Thankful we have lots of outdoor space for them to ride bikes, drive cars, and play!

Chelsea and I enjoyed a "girl-time" Sunday afternoon recently. We walked part way home from a friends' house, pausing to take in the always lovely view of Parliament.

Meanwhile, Larry loaded up the boys on the bike. 
One of the boys was happier about this arrangement than the other. 

Our sweet kitty Rudy began going outside and hiding, and we knew he wasn't going to make it much longer. He had some bad habits in his old age, so while it was a little sad when he died, I didn't shed too many tears. Thankfully, the kids did okay with it, too. 
As I mentioned before, I was in charge of the Book Fair at school this year. I had great helpers, but I wanted to be there to make sure it went smoothly. So, what do you do with a one year old in tow at school all day long? Come prepared! Larry had the great idea that I could take our sun tent and it was perfect. Logan had his own space to play and he stayed pretty happy between the tent, crawling around the room, playing with boxes, and being entertained by my sweet friends. 

Much more Marvelous May to come!

2 comments:

  1. I was a couple posts behind. Love the pic of your girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy May, friend! Sorry to hear about Rudy, but it sounds like he is in a better place now. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete