Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disney Pics!

The blog has been silent. So sorry. We are soaking up all of our time in the States, spending time with family and shopping until our suitcases explode. It has been sooooo good. On Thursday we head back to Budapest, and then there will be plenty of blogging.
People around that speak English = no blogging. No one to talk to = lots of blogging!

We are in Harlingen now and I left my camera in Houston. The majority of the Disney pics and all the Christmas pics are on my camera. For a while I thought I lost it, and I was so thankful when my dad called and said they found it. Here are some Disney pics from Larry's camera.




Chelsea's first roller coaster - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
Look very closely and you can see us in the first row.
She loved it! We rode several times.

Breakfast in the castle with the princesses - so fun!
Ariel

Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Belle -Chelsea was bummed she was not in her "bonnie" dress
The princesses gave Chelsea a wand and Cade a sword. He knew just what to do with it!
Chelsea and cousin Haylee. They were inseparable.
Cade liked the characters from a distance.
To infinity and beyond!
Aladdin and Jasmine

More to come once I have my camera back! For now, we will enjoy our last two days in the States and try to figure out how to get everything back to Budapest without going over the luggage limit.



2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is worth it to pay for the extra bag or weight. If it won't fit in a suitcase, try packing boxes that are within the size limit. Use lots of packing tape though. Happy packing.

    ReplyDelete