Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chelsea's First Performance

Okay, so it is hard to top the snot vacuum post, but blogging must go on. In case you are wondering, the vacuum is still being used and Cade doesn't mind it now. I only have to use it once or twice a day and it keeps him snot free. He doesn't cry, as compared to when I try to wipe his nose with a kleenex he fights me like crazy. So, the vacuum will continue!

Anyway, Chelsea had her first music class performance at school a couple of weeks ago. They performed two songs - one with the xylophone and the other a color song. She was orange. She was supposed to wear as much orange as possible. Thank you, Tesco, for having cheap orange clothes.

Waving to her fans

She was so cute and did so well. Cade loved watching her. He kept pointing at her and saying, "sissy."


This pic is my favorite....anytime she is in a new or unfamiliar situation, we have a little thing we do. If she is okay with what is going on, she will give me a thumbs up and make the "I love you" sign. I will do it back, and that means everything is good. It was so sweet to see her do that here.....
She concentrated hard to play her instrument...

And she loved doing her orange dance!

We can't wait for the next performance!

1 comment: