Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Fun!



We have relished our time in Texas! We have all enjoyed our favorite foods, Target, outlet shopping, our church, our friends, and our families. The kids have loved having spending so much time with family and swimming and swimming. Cade strongly disliked swimming when we first arrived, and now he jumps in from the side of the pool over and over again. I haven't taken as many pics as I should have, but here are a few....
Me and my girl



Her first time to run through the sprinkler....so fun! 

Uncle Matt is lots of fun...he can jump all the way over Chelsea! 
Future Baseball star

Cade says "baseball" very cute!

We got to ride a tractor with Farmer Burns!

Fun times!
"I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor" - got Chelsea singing that song on the way to meet up!


Yesterday, Cade saw a picture of our Budapest house and said, "home." While there are still friends I wish I could've seen, after a month it is time for us to go home. We will head back on Monday with thankful hearts and anticipation of what God has in store for us in Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment