Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School


This is a big school year at our house! Chelsea started kindergarten and Cade started preschool. 

Fact of the Day - In Hungary, preschools are called kindergartens. Technically, I could say both of my kids go to kindergarten. 
The first day pose
       Finding her name                                 
Her sweet teacher
Happy to be in kindergarten!
Chelsea attends AISB, where she went to pre-k last year. She loves it!  She has 13 kids in her class and 2 teachers.  Twice a week, they go to art, music, PE, and Hungarian culture. They visit the library once a week. They go to recess twice each day. Who wouldn't love it there? 

      Cade's first day                                   
Last week, Cade started a preschool near our house. He goes 2 days a week, and the jury is still out as to whether he loves it. He really loves his mama, so he is not a big fan of being left anywhere.   I think he will love it after a while. 
Mom, it would be more fun if you stayed here with me!
While they are at school, I will enjoy going to a women's Bible study and working with the Parent-School Association at AISB. It is a good outlet for me and nice to use my brain for something new!

1 comment:

  1. Aaw, his backback is as big as he is. So cute. They both look pretty happy about their schools. =)

    ReplyDelete