Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rodeo time!

We were excited that our Texas time fell during the annual Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.   Chelsea last went 2 years ago, and she still talks about it. I was excited to take her again! 
My awesome parents went with us, which was a huge help.
The pics aren't great - I think I was a little distracted making sure I didn't lose a kid. 
Rolling down the astroturf was a highlight
Cade loved the tractors. 
The petting zoo is fun until the animals eat your clothes.  
Pony rides!

Fun rides


Yee-haw!




2 comments:

  1. Awwww, so fun! I bet they LOVED it! And, I bet you appreciated it even more this year than ever before... you can't get that in Hungary.

    Sweet little Logan is looking bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I'd give anything to be in Houston right now! Look at little cowboy logan!

    ReplyDelete