Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween

While in London, we found Halloween costumes for this year. Chelsea decided to be a Lalaloopsy and Cade was thrilled to be a knight with a sword. Sadly, we couldn't find a baby costume for Logan! I guess Europeans don't know why babies would dress up. 
 Our kids had plenty of trick or treating opportunities this year. We began at the McLendon's party, where they were so smart to allow the kids to trick or treat at the front door, then back door, then repeat until the had loads of candy. So fun.  Chelsea and Cade loved it!

 I came up with a semi-homemade bear costume for Logan, but he hated the hat and just wanted to play. No good Halloween pics of him. Oh well.
The next day, we got to trick or treat with some friends at one of the American Embassy compounds. That was super fun, with lots of good American candy!
Finally, on Halloween, the school had a carnival followed by a trunk-or-treat that night. It was a fun, but LONG day as I was in charge of the carnival. Poor Logan was with me all day, and I brought the pack and play and toys to help keep him occupied. At one point, a kid came up and asked me if there was a prize at the babysitting booth.

At the end of the day, I think we had all had enough Halloween to last us until next year! We also had a 4 day weekend, which meant another trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment