Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hungarian Worship

Excuse the poor quality. I recorded it on my Blackberry, but can't get the video off of there due to work restrictions. So I played it and recorded it using our Flip. Anyway -- it gives you an idea of the church we are currently visiting. I wish I could tell you what we were singing about right now, but I don't remember if this is one of the songs that also had English written on the screen underneath or not. We're hoping that most of the songs will have english underneath the hungarian words so that we know what we are singing about.

It is a pretty surreal experience to join with this group singing!



Edited to add: "In Christ Alone" is the song we're singing. "For I am His, and He is mine -- bought with the precious blood of Christ"








We're hoping to get plugged in with a group of English speakers in a small group. There is one group that meets already, but they evidently don't have kids so I'm guessing that would get difficult. We ran in to one of my coworkers after church and he is interested in helping get an english small group started where kids can be present. I figure we'll try to get a babysitter that we all share. That was a tremendous blessing while we were in Pearland and are excited that possibility may be present here, too.

Maybe we'll get a better video up for everyone soon. Better yet, maybe you'll get to come with us in person when you visit us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment