Monday, January 17, 2011

Little Man

Today the little man is 18 months old! Tomorrow, he'll be riding off on his motorcycle.
He usually gets the short end of the blog stick, so here's a post all for you, my sweet little boy.





I never could have imagined how a little boy could capture my heart. I adore Chelsea and all things girly. I wasn't sure how I would do with dirt and trucks and balls. There is something about a boy and his momma.....I always heard that, but now I know. You are my precious little love bug. Cade, you are no longer such a baby, but a full blown toddler. I love the way you can't quite run, but toddle so quickly. I love the way you call me mama or the way you say mommy. I love to hear new words come out of your mouth....your newest are boo, uh oh, and whoa. You love to come around the corner and say, "boo!" Your big blue eyes melt my heart, precious little one. At 18 months, I love the way you love your big sis -and she adores you. She calls you little chicken and rock star...you smile and follow her wherever she leads. I love the way you drive your trucks and throw your balls and laugh when you burp. I love seeing your tender heart as you hug Rudy and all your stuffed animals. I love how you go off and play, but then come back every few minutes to check in and get a hug. I love reading you "Brown Bear" and "Goodnight Moon" over and over again. I love that God chose you for me......I love being your mommy.

3 comments:

  1. how precious. He is such a blessing from God. So cute!!! And, he's very lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, that was so sweet. I'm kind of tearing up right now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl so heartfelt and so much love...

    ReplyDelete