Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hoarders

Before we moved, I went on a buying spree. I guess I was worried that Budapest wouldn't have such things as diapers, wipes, toothpaste, etc. Or maybe it was that there is comfort in the familiar, even in the small things.

6 months later, we just now ran out of diapers and wipes. We still have 11 tubes of toothpaste, 6 things of deodorant, 7 bottles of contact solution, and a few bottles of children's Tylenol, etc.

Apparently hoarding is Larry's love language, as he is so happy to have such a stockpile. I am glad to know the secret to marital bliss!

2 comments:

  1. Jim does that same thing, even though we live in Houston!! He never gets just ONE hairspray...oh no, 10 will do! haha! :) I can only imagine what this hoarding would turn into if we lived in Budapest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! And reminds me of us... We ran out of diapers a couple months ago, just ran out of Costco wipes, and I still have a stockpile of peanut butter, favorite deodorant, and Chlorox wipes. Kinda wish I had brought more of those Costco baby wipes though!

    ReplyDelete