Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hungarian Hair

Sorry for the tiny picture - bad quality because it was off the phone.
I finally gave in and got my hair cut here. I couldn't stand it any longer, and it certainly wasn't going to make it till we go back to Texas in June! I called A-List, a place many of the ex-pats go, and just took the appointment they gave me. I decided to take Chelsea and get hers cut as well. My appointment was with a guy named Joseph. He was nice enough, but didn't speak much English. The receptionist at the salon asked me what I wanted and then translated. I was feeling brave and basically said he could do whatever he wanted with my hair and Chelsea's. He kept cutting, and cutting, and cutting.....I was a little afraid! Finally he was finished, and I was really happy with the result. Unfortunately, since then I haven't been able to make it look anywhere close to the same! Oh well.
Chelsea has a cute new bob. She woke up the next morning and said, "It didn't grow back yet!"

1 comment: