Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What's for Dinner?

With Carey and the kids in Houston, I'm living like a bachelor for a while.  I enjoyed 2 rows of Double Stuff Oreos for dinner last night (truly a classic meal - highly recommended!).  I don't recall seeing Frosted Flakes in Hungary, but I understand from my father-in-law that even stale Frosted Flakes, combined with Juicy Fruit can make an acceptable dinner when living away from your wife for a while.

Well tonight, I came home from work to a wonderful meal my wife had arranged, even though she isn't here.  In fact, it even came with a menu!

We are thankful to have a lady come help us keep the house clean twice/week.  Without the kids here, that isn't very necessary.  So Carey arranged for her to check on my grocery supplies and fix me a meal that I can reheat when I get home.  How cool is that?

While Ildi certainly can't replace Carey and the kids, I certainly enjoy having her around!

No comments:

Post a Comment