Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School Days

We are in full back-in-school mode around here. I am enjoying my 3rd year as an Elementary Parent-School Association (PSA) representative, so Logan and I spend a lot of time at school. I love seeing my big kids throughout the day and being involved in their school. 

We had beautiful weather last weekend for our back to school picnic - always a fun time for the kids! 

Love to see what Chelsea writes about...so precious. 

Cade is loving school thus far this year. He comes home tired every day, but wanting to practice his letters. He is super interested in words right now and tries to figure out beginning and ending sounds. 

 Not to be left out, this guy also loves to practice writing. Hooray for Magic Erasers from the US!




1 comment:

  1. Ha! Logan! He looks so contently mischievous. I love it. =) And wow, y'all walked all the way to the glider field from your house?! We've hiked out there, but only after driving to the parking lot. =) There's also a good walking trail that starts near your house with kid's activities stationed throughout the trail... starts at the end of the road where all those recycling bins are.

    ReplyDelete