Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Relaxing-est Resort

While in Greece, we stayed at the Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki. I would highly recommend it to any Budapest peeps that want a quick weekend getaway. The resort was gorgeous, the service was fantastic, and the whole weekend was so relaxing. We loved every minute.

Photo ops on the balcony of our room.

 Chelsea said all she needed were some cucumber slices for her eyes.

We enjoyed a suite thanks to Larry's Hyatt status. So nice!!

Cade is the lone swimmer in the pic - the pools were always empty! 

Thankful for these amazing adventures...such special family time.  



2 comments:

  1. I love the photos' ambience, they show you had a good time there! And btw, I'm soooo glad I found your blog. It's really interesting to read about my little country in a blog form from a Texan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tory! We enjoy your little country!

    ReplyDelete