Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hooray for Pre-K, Part 2

When I posted this almost 3 years ago, I would've never guessed that we would still be in Budapest when it was time for Cade to begin PreK 4. And, on that day, if you told me we would still be here 3 years later, I probably would've gotten on the next plane home.

But, here we are and I am so thankful. Feel so blessed. Cade began PreK 4 yesterday and could barely contain himself he was so excited. He was dressed and ready with an hour to go.

Ready to run inside

Changed into indoor shoes and ready for the day

He has Chelsea's same fabulous PreK 4 teachers, Mr. Vukovich and Ms. Emese. There were no tears this year, he ran right in and barely said goodbye to me.  He has 11 kids in his class, including sweet Claudia who celebrated Chelsea's first day of PreK with us in our hotel 3 years ago. I am so happy that he is happy and feels so at home at AISB. So, once again, hooray for PreK!

No comments:

Post a Comment